Kempner & Partners is a specialist IP law firm. Our IP lawyers are leaders in the field, assisting our clients in relation to the whole IPR Lifespan by helping them with the identification, protection, exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights, as well as defending those facing allegations of infringement.
Leeds IP lawyers secure record damages win
Leeds-based intellectual property law firm Kempner & Partners has secured a landmark £500,000 patent infringement damages award for its client, AP Racing, part of the world’s leading motorsport brake manufacturer, Freni Brembo. Following a hearing in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), this week the judge handed down that court’s highest ever damages award to […]
Kempner & Partners is different from other law firms because…
- We have real strength in depth, including dual qualified TM agents and lawyers with a significant science background and quality experience.
- We work with you as a partner, offering a personal service.
- Our IP litigation success rate is over 90%.
- As a niche firm, without the costs of flashy offices, you get the best advice from real experts, at a price that is great value.
- We will never surprise you with a bill that you are not expecting.
- We are a true one stop shop for IP, capable of delivering expert solutions across the whole IPR Lifespan®.
- When one of our major competitors threatened immediate court action against us, we turned to Kempner & Partners for advice. Their 24/7 commitment and intricate knowledge of the law stopped our competitor in its tracks.
- Sarah Barnett, UK Commercial Finance Manager, Americana International Limited
- We regularly face complex legal and technical issues, and it is unusual to find a firm like Kempner & Partners that can help us see the big picture without losing sight of the detail. Their transparent pricing also makes business sense, and is a refreshing change.
- Andrew Hartley, General Counsel, Innospec