Kempner & Partners is a specialist IP law firm. Our IP lawyers are leaders in the field, assisting our clients in relation to the whole IPR Lifespan by helping them with the identification, protection, exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights, as well as defending those facing allegations of infringement.
Kempner & Partners shortlisted for Yorkshire Lawyer Award
Kempner & Partners are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for the Niche Law Award at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards 2015. This is the second time the firm has been nominated for the Award, having won in 2011/12. The awards ceremony takes place on 22 October 2015. For more information about the event, […]
Kempner & Partners is different from other law firms because…
- We have real strength in depth, including dual qualified TM agents and lawyers with a significant science background and quality experience.
- We work with you as a partner, offering a personal service.
- Our IP litigation success rate is over 90%.
- As a niche firm, without the costs of flashy offices, you get the best advice from real experts, at a price that is great value.
- We will never surprise you with a bill that you are not expecting.
- We are a true one stop shop for IP, capable of delivering expert solutions across the whole IPR Lifespan®.
- When one of our major competitors threatened immediate court action against us, we turned to Kempner & Partners for advice. Their 24/7 commitment and intricate knowledge of the law stopped our competitor in its tracks.
- Sarah Barnett, UK Commercial Finance Manager, Americana International Limited
- Make no mistake, from their office in Leeds, Kempner & Partners' international reach enables us to protect, exploit and enforce our IP rights all over the world.
- David Carter, Finance Director, Anglo-Danish Fibre Industries Limited