Kempner & Partners is a specialist IP law firm. Our IP lawyers are leaders in the field, assisting our clients in relation to the whole IPR Lifespan by helping them with the identification, protection, exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights, as well as defending those facing allegations of infringement.
Court of Appeal hands down two decisions in two days which suggest that the scope of patent protection in the UK may be wider than previously thought (June 2015)
Patent claims are often deliberately drafted with a degree of imprecision, and the courts, in construing the claims, are required to view them through the eyes of the skilled person, and seek to construe them in such a way as to combine fair protection for the patentee with reasonable certainty for third parties. What is […]
Kempner & Partners is different from other law firms because…
- We have real strength in depth, including dual qualified TM agents and lawyers with a significant science background and quality experience.
- We work with you as a partner, offering a personal service.
- Our IP litigation success rate is over 90%.
- As a niche firm, without the costs of flashy offices, you get the best advice from real experts, at a price that is great value.
- We will never surprise you with a bill that you are not expecting.
- We are a true one stop shop for IP, capable of delivering expert solutions across the whole IPR Lifespan®.
- Make no mistake, from their office in Leeds, Kempner & Partners' international reach enables us to protect, exploit and enforce our IP rights all over the world.
- David Carter, Finance Director, Anglo-Danish Fibre Industries Limited
- When one of our major competitors threatened immediate court action against us, we turned to Kempner & Partners for advice. Their 24/7 commitment and intricate knowledge of the law stopped our competitor in its tracks.
- Sarah Barnett, UK Commercial Finance Manager, Americana International Limited