Kempner & Partners is a specialist IP law firm. Our IP lawyers are leaders in the field, assisting our clients in relation to the whole IPR Lifespan by helping them with the identification, protection, exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights, as well as defending those facing allegations of infringement.
Second actions for patent infringement – an abuse of the court’s process?
What should a UK patent owner do if, after suing an infringer, it discovers further potential infringements by the same defendant? Does it make any difference if, with hindsight, the patent owner realises that it could have discovered them earlier and included them in the first action? Clear answers to the above questions have now […]
Kempner & Partners is different from other law firms because…
- We have real strength in depth, including dual qualified TM agents and lawyers with a significant science background and quality experience.
- We work with you as a partner, offering a personal service.
- Our IP litigation success rate is over 90%.
- As a niche firm, without the costs of flashy offices, you get the best advice from real experts, at a price that is great value.
- We will never surprise you with a bill that you are not expecting.
- We are a true one stop shop for IP, capable of delivering expert solutions across the whole IPR Lifespan®.
- We regularly face complex legal and technical issues, and it is unusual to find a firm like Kempner & Partners that can help us see the big picture without losing sight of the detail. Their transparent pricing also makes business sense, and is a refreshing change.
- Andrew Hartley, General Counsel, Innospec
- We look for more than legal skills in our advisers and need people who really know what we are about. We value the fact that Kempner & Partners count a number of fashion brands among their clients, because it gives them genuine industry expertise that is really difficult to find elsewhere.
- Guy Daltry, Buying and Merchandising Director, Republic