Kempner & Partners is a specialist IP law firm. Our IP lawyers are leaders in the field, assisting our clients in relation to the whole IPR Lifespan by helping them with the identification, protection, exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights, as well as defending those facing allegations of infringement.
Partner, Richard Kempner, is quoted in the recent issue of Marketing Magazine, on the High Court copyright case concerning the Innocent ‘dude’ logo, created by Deepend, a case in which this firm acted for Deepend.
Kempner & Partners is different from other law firms because…
- We have real strength in depth, including dual qualified TM agents and lawyers with a significant science background and quality experience.
- We work with you as a partner, offering a personal service.
- Our IP litigation success rate is over 90%.
- As a niche firm, without the costs of flashy offices, you get the best advice from real experts, at a price that is great value.
- We will never surprise you with a bill that you are not expecting.
- We are a true one stop shop for IP, capable of delivering expert solutions across the whole IPR Lifespan®.
- We regularly face complex legal and technical issues, and it is unusual to find a firm like Kempner & Partners that can help us see the big picture without losing sight of the detail. Their transparent pricing also makes business sense, and is a refreshing change.
- Andrew Hartley, General Counsel, Innospec
- The clients we act for are among the most prestigious and famous in the world. When our clients ask us to obtain UK advice, they expect the best and they often expect it quickly. We work with Kempner & Partners because it always performs to those standards.
- Fabrizio Jacobacci, Jacobacci Avvocati, Italy